I did it, I finally gave in and started my own. I have so much fun reading everyone else's that I thought it was time to have our own. But I am really doing this for the grandparents and cousins, "no really". I do have a few other reasons too. I am always telling my family, friends, and co-workers about YOUR great blogs and now I can have them linked to my own. I can also use this site to brag about my kids cause frankly I am tired of seeing everyone else's beautiful children and not being able to share my own. SO ready or not a few pictures of my favorite faces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
by clicking on the "next blog" icon, i got here kinda random.. great pic, great kids.. and here's wishing you the best of luck bloggin!! :) (Derrick, Singapore)
Good luck friend! I love the blog it really is an easy thing huh?
Post a Comment